This also covers the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which went into effect on 25 May 2018. GDPR is a standardized user data protection framework which operates across Europe and imposes obligations on organizations, like Diapoint, that handle the personal data of people in the European Economic Area.
This page briefly explains what Diapoint is doing to work towards GDPR compliance.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit our site, we collect information from you when you register, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, request one of our free resources, or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, this may include: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. We only request the minimum data that will be required to complete your request. which is needed to completing the service you ask for.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use this information in order to better personalize your experience, improve our website, improve our customer commitment to you, process transactions, create relevant promotions, the occasional survey and to send you email updates from time to time.
What we will not do is sell or give your public or private information to another company for any reason unless it is required to complete a transaction – i.e. if you order something from our shop, then of course we have to provide the shipping details to the courier to it there. But we will not provide your data to third parties that are irrelevant to completing a transaction. If we ever find ourselves in a place that we have to share your information in such a way, it will not be done without your consent.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
This does not include personal information that is required to share with third parties to help manage our website. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
PROTECTING YOUR DATA
We protect your data and personal information with a variety of security measures.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted securely and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
GDPR stands for “The General Data Protection Regulation” a privacy law from the European Union that went into effect May 25, 2018. Even though it is a European Union law, we pay close attention to all matters about your personal data no matter where you are in the world. We value your visit to our site and we take the handling of your personal information very seriously.
As required by GDPR, we would like to further note the following:
- Diapoint processes data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.
- Diapoint collects data for legitimate and explicit purposes for specified uses, which are included in our T.O.S.
- Diapoint allows its users to agree or disagree to its policies and terms with their desired consent.
- Diapoint process the data limited to the purpose for which it is collected. i.e. It is used for intended purpose only.
- Diapoint assures the correctness and accurateness of the data collected.
- Diapoint assures that the data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security
- Customers have choice to agree or disagree to be added to a Diapoint email list to receive latest offers, blogs and product updates.
- If you are a European resident, you have the right to access your personal information and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
- Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information could be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you provide your information for a subscription, or place an order through the Site, we will maintain your information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
While many of the products on this site could be used by a minor, please be aware of the legal requires for online shopping in your country or state. As per GDPR, 16 years of age is no longer a minor, unless other territories have deemed it to be 13 years of age. We keep only necessary data on adults and do not collect data on minors. Minors should be shopping online with their parents or legal guardians, or with parents’ and guardians’ consent. We do not knowingly allow minors to use our site.
If you have any questions or feedback about our privacy practices, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Diapoint Para Pharmaceuticals Products Trading LLC
B2B Tower #2010, Business Bay, Dubai, UAE
+971 4 874 7266